This scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis. Initially awarded for one year, the scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year depending on the academic performance of the student.
P.S. Living expenses and accommodation are not included to the scholarship.
Number of scholarships:
Bachelor’s degree – 2
Master’s degree – 2
Who can apply?
- Citizens of low income countries as defined by the World Bank (https://www.worldbank.org/)
- People who have a current IELTS certification of 7.0 (or more) or TOEFL IBT score of 94 (or more)
- People aged below 35
- We strongly encourage women to apply for these scholarships.
- CV (Europass)
- Motivation Letter – up to 500 words
- A copy of diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs in apostilled and notarized with English translation
- A copy of the IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificate
Other Admission Documents:
- A copy of a photo page of international passport
- A photo of red background in 3×4 cm photo size
- A copy of medical report (Tests for hepatitis B, C, and HPV should be specified)
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for one of the scholarships, you need to fill the following application from:
Please note that the final decision regarding scholarship awards rests with the Selection Committee.