|Award value (AUD $)||1,000 payment will be deducted directly from the tuition fee of the subsequent semester following the assessed Year of Study. There is no financial payout of the Scholarship nor is it refundable.|
|Level of study||Undergraduate|
|Field of study||Engineering and Technology|
Business and Administrative Studies
Applied and Pure Sciences
|Number of awards available||All eligible students|
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a recipient of the International Welcome Scholarship
- commence at one of our Western Australian campuses in a 2020 – 2024 intake
- be enrolled in a Murdoch coursework degree (this is a bachelor, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters by coursework degree)
- be enrolled in a full time study load (24 credit points) for the assessed year of study
- achieve a minimum academic result of 3.0 GPA for that assessed year of study
- not be subject to any of these exclusions
How to apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. It is automatically awarded to students who meet all the eligibility criteria.
Click here for more details on this scholarship.